Revolv (made by Coleman) R410A 13 SEER 3.5 Ton Packaged Heat Pump
Model #: UB042
Coleman R410A 13 SEER 3.5 Ton Packaged Heat Pump
Nominal Capacities: 24 – 60 MBH
Efficiency: 13.0 SEER / 11.2 to 12.2 EER / 3.3 to 3.7 COP / 7.7 HSPF
Warranty: Compressor – 10 Year Limited* Parts – 10 Year Limited*
There are lots of ways to reduce your monthly electric bill. For starters, you could just turn off your air conditioner and suffer through the summer. Then, during cold weather, you could turn off your heater after purchasing a few thick sweaters. Of course, you could also invest in a packaged heat pump to get the cooling you want in summer, the heating you need as the temperatures drop, and, at the same time, still reduce your power consumption. Thanks to reverse cycle operation, and being designed for energy efficiency, a modern heat pump can give you real energy savings without sacrificing comfort.
The Coleman UB042 3.5 Ton Packaged Heat Pump can do all that, but is also designed with high quality parts for long term operation and real flexibility. The UB042 packaged heat pump is a compact design that allows it to be installed just about anywhere a customer requires. Meanwhile, Coleman has already tested every part on their assembly line to be certain it works before it gets to your home. The entire packaged heat pump is also protected by a galvanized steel cabinet coated with UV-resistant paint. That will help it to stand up against inclement weather and damaging debris.
While the galvanized steel cabinet is great, Coleman protects you against real wear and tear by providing you with solid warranty protection. The compressor that typically achieves 13.0 SEER performance gets its own 10-Year Limited Warranty. All the other functional parts fall under another 10-Year Limited Warranty. Summer cooling, winter heating, great parts, and a decade of warranty protection make the Coleman UB042 3.5 Ton Packaged Heat Pump a real option for folks looking to upgrade their home HVAC system to save money.
- Two footprints to optimize performance and keep these units compact and easy to install.
- Constructed of powder coated, painted galvanized steel to protect against corrosion and resists fading.
- Internally protected compressor to protect against high pressure and high temperature.
- Factory installed liquid line filter drier to keep the refrigerant system moisture free.
- Large condensing coil surface for extremely efficient heat transfer to reduce the load on the compressor.
- Complete line of field installed accessories including electric resistance strip heaters, hard start kits, thermostats, and more.
Publications and Manuals