Revolv (made by Coleman) R410A 13 SEER 2.5 Ton Packaged Heat Pump
Model #: UB030
Coleman R410A 13 SEER 2.5 Ton Packaged Heat Pump
Nominal Capacities: 24 – 60 MBH
Efficiency: 13.0 SEER / 11.2 to 12.2 EER / 3.3 to 3.7 COP / 7.7 HSPF
Warranty: Compressor – 10 Year Limited* Parts – 10 Year Limited*
Coleman is well known for making equipment to protect campers from inclement weather and harsh temperature extremes. What’s not as well known is how Coleman’s heating and air conditioning division manufactures HVAC equipment to protect homeowners from harsh temperature extremes. This less famous part of the Coleman family has invested a lot of time and energy in designing some of the highest quality HVAC systems on the market. Of their many product, their packaged heat pumps might be the best design yet.
The Coleman UB030 2.5 Ton Packaged Heat Pump is an excellent example of what Coleman Heating & Air Conditioning is producing. This heat pump uses a state-of-the-art blower and motor for quiet and dependable operation, relies on galvanized steel to protect against environmental affects, only uses eco-safe R-410A chlorine-free refrigerant, resists bacterial growth in the system with closed cell foam insulation, and is built around a compact footprint allowing it to fit wherever a customer needs it. On top of that, Coleman uses an excellent compressor and heat exchanger design to typically achieve an energy efficient 13.0 SEER performance.
That being said, the best built packaged heat pump in the world isn’t worth much if it won’t last through the first summer. Coleman knows that, which is why they made sure the UB030 enjoys great warranty protection. The compressor, the heart of any heat pump, come standard with a 10-Year Limited Warranty. The other functional parts are not left out. They are covered by a 10-Year Limited Warranty. In short, a Coleman UB030 2.5 Ton Packaged Heat Pump is going to protect you from hot and cold weather for a decade – too bad you can’t take it camping.
- Two footprints to optimize performance and keep these units compact and easy to install.
- Constructed of powder coated, painted galvanized steel to protect against corrosion and resists fading.
- Internally protected compressor to protect against high pressure and high temperature.
- Factory installed liquid line filter drier to keep the refrigerant system moisture free.
- Large condensing coil surface for extremely efficient heat transfer to reduce the load on the compressor.
- Complete line of field installed accessories including electric resistance strip heaters, hard start kits, thermostats, and more.